Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Magnolia Tilda

people reckon i have an obsession with Magnolia Tilda stamps! 
maybe i do maybe i don't lol
but they just toooooo cute and i love sitting and colouring them in with my acholol markers or my 
distress markers




 one of my first magnolia tilda cards using flowers and lace

 a card i sent to a friend in Texas, Usa in a card swap on my magnolia group on facebook

 a card i made and sent to a very good friend of mine who i grew up with
 a card i made for my niece ironically enough for her 5th birthday lol
here's one i prepared earlier

2 comments:

  1. I love all your designs hunny such a variety and fabulous colouring I've a loooonnnggggg way to go before im up to your standards. Personally I think we are all addicted to Magnolias lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou hunny although i really can't see why people say i obsessed xxxx

    ReplyDelete